Top kitchen gadgets: appliances that should be a part of your daily cooking routine at home.
1. Cast Iron Pans: It’s the best for slow-cooking. It’s really got a nice, thick base and it’s made out of iron–so its just healthy for your body
2. Chef’s Knife: The chef’s knife is most useful tool in the modern Indian kitchen, and yet also the most omnipresent. Most home cooks seldom put any efforts into investing in a good blade or in its care and maintenance
3. Thermomix: It’s so easy to make everything from soups to risottos, or steam vegetables etc., especially when you are in a hurry and have to do multiple things at once.
4. Mortar and Pestle: A mortar and pestle is something that is very handy for every cook.
5. Wet Grinder: Everyone should have a wet grinder. It is ideal for dosa batters and South Indian cooking
6. Instant Pot: It is versatile and has so many functions. You can make everything from pasta to pulao. It is much better than traditional pressure cooker.