How to make Ragi barfi: Ragi barfi is the best choice to enjoy something light and healthy after a meal.
It is a healthy calcium-rich bar providing a good amount of carbohydrates and fiber. Arrange the following written ingredients to make ragi barfi for one serving:
Ragi flour ½ cup
1 tbsp jaggery.
2 ghee tsp
Assorted nuts- 2 tbsp.
3 tbsp peanut butter.
Follow these steps to make ragi barfi:
Heat desi ghee in a kadhai and add chopped nuts in ghee once it starts getting warmer. Now saute for one minute.
- Now add the ragi flour and roast it for 8-10 minutes until cooked.
- Now add pieces of jaggery and stir the mixture well till the jaggery takes its liquid form.
- Next, add peanut butter and keep stirring.
- Once everything is mixed properly pour the mixture on a plate and evenly spread it.
- Once the mixture reaches room temperature, refrigerate it.
- After 2-3 hours, remove the plate from the refrigerator and garnish with almonds.
- Now cut into the mixture in the desired shape and serve
- Try out these healthy, delicious recipes and write your experience in the comment box. Happy Diwali!