PM Rojgar Mela: The Prime Minister Rojgar Mela 2023 is an employment drive launched by the Prime Minister’s Office all around the nation in which the young generation will be provided a lot of employment opportunities in various vacant seats in thirty-eight different institutes under the Prime Minister’s Office . The candidates who are qualified enough and meet all the Eligibility Criteria for PM Rojgar Mela 2023 will be the ones who will be recruited for the respective job that they have applied for.
There are a total of 23,876 in Group A, 25,836 in Group B, and 7.6 Lakh of Group C vacant posts which will be filled by the end of the year 2023.
How to Apply PM Rojgar Mela 2023 Online Registration
|Post Name||Prime Minister Rojgar Mela 2023|
|Vacancies in||Central Armed Force Officers, Sub-Inspectors, Constables, Lower-Division Clerks, Stenographer, Personal Assistants of Higher Officials, Income Tax inspectors, and Multi-Tasking Staff|
|Total Number Of Vacancies||10 Lakhs|
|Application Start Date||22nd October 2022 at 11 AM|
|Application End Date||End of the Year 2023|
|Level Of Recruitment||National|
|Mode Of Selection||Written Entrance Test, Common Interview Test|
|Official Website||upsc.gov.in, ssc.nic.in, https://dgt.gov.in/appmela/|
Note: All the candidates must visit the official website of the Prime Minister’s Office to know the latest notification and news related to the recruitment process.
PM Rojgar Mela Eligibility Criteria 2023
The PM Rojgar Mela Eligibility Criteria 2023 must be met by all the candidates in order to register themselves successfully in this recruitment drive. All the applicants must keep all the guidelines given below in mind before registering themselves for PM Rozgar Mela 2023. The list of instructions to be followed is given as follows:
- The candidate to apply under this recruitment drive must be a citizen of India.
- The applicant must be 18-29 years of age to apply under this Rozgar Mela.
- The aspirant must hold a bachelor’s degree/10th/12th from a recognized institute depending upon the group of jobs they have been applying for.
- The candidates must make sure to qualify for the written exam and common interview round in order to get their dream job.
- The applicant must not be involved in any heinous crime or any kind of illegal activity and the police record must be clean.
Process To Apply Online For PM Rojgar Mela 2023
All you have to do is just follow the steps given below in the exact same order to Apply Online For PM Rojgar Mela 2023 in a simple and hassle free way.
- Firstly, go to the official website of the recruiting board which is upsc.gov,in, ssc.nic.in, and many more.
- Secondly, on the homepage of the official website click on the PM Rozgar Mela 2023 Online Registration.
- Thirdly, enter all the personal details and attach the scanned copy of the Original DMCs with the PM Rozgar Mela 2023 Registration Mela.
- After that, click on the submit button.
- Then, you will be successfully registered for the PM Rojgar Mela 2023
Official Links For Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Mela 2023